This patch was originally made by Michał Lemke has been slightly modified to work with dmenu 4.9.
This patch adds the ability to configure dmenu via Xresources. At startup, dmenu will read and apply the change to the applicable resource. Below are the resources that can be changed and what they change:
- dmenu.font : font or font set
- dmenu.background : normal background color
- dmenu.foreground : normal foreground color
- dmenu.selbackground : selected background color
- dmenu.selforeground : selected foreground color
Note: Values in Xresources will override values in config.h, but will be overridden by command line arguments.
- Michał Lemke - @melek on Bitbucket
- Pratik Bhusal - dmenu-xresources-4.9 port
- Nihal Jere email@example.com (20200302)
- Francesco Minnocci firstname.lastname@example.org - command line parameters fix