Scripts using dmenu
dmenu's user, feel free to add your own scripts, or comment existents.
- clipmenu: Clipboard management using dmenu
- dbdb.sh: dmenu-based directory browser
- dbrowse: little files navigator
- dmenu_pass: A simpler pass menu implementation.
- dmenu_path_recent: dmenu_path implementation listing recent commands first. Similar to run-recent, but it uses atime to find recently executed commands rather than a cache. As such, it also takes into account programs executed from the terminal.
- dmenu_run_history: dmenu_run alternative with command history
- dmenu_websearch: browser independent address bar
- mpdmenu: Music management using dmenu
- passmenu: get password from pass.
- passmenu2: "pass" browser, vertical display and recursive "pass" folder support
- run-recent : List recent commands first. End a command with ";" to run it in e terminal. source
- todo: one task per line. Write a new task, or valid an old task to remove it.
- via: simple dmenu-based launcher for apps, files, folders and shell commands