Changes the behaviour of the matched items and the Tab key.
- Only items prefixed by the written text will match. E.g. query "foo" will match "foo", "foobar" and "fool", but not "world" or "barfoo".
- The Tab key will replace the current query with the longest common prefix of all matches. E.g. completing "f" with matches "foobar" and "fool" will become "foo".
-flag variant adds a
use_prefix setting and
-x flag; useful if you
only want some instances of dmenu to do prefix matching.
- For 4.6: dmenu-prefixcompletion-4.6.diff
- For 4.7: dmenu-prefixcompletion-4.7.diff
- For 4.8: dmenu-prefixcompletion-4.8.diff
For 4.9: dmenu-prefixcompletion-4.8.diff
- Martin Tournoij email@example.com –