Scripts using dmenu
dmenu's user, feel free to add your own scripts, or comment existents.
- clipmenu: Clipboard management using dmenu
- dbdb.sh: dmenu-based directory browser
- dbrowse: little files navigator
- dmenu_pass: A simpler pass menu implementation.
- dmenu_path_recent: dmenu_path implementation listing recent commands first. Similar to run-recent, but it uses atime to find recently executed commands rather than a cache. As such, it also takes into account programs executed from the terminal.
- dmenu_run_history: dmenu_run alternative with command history
- dmenu_websearch: browser independent address bar
- bmks: browser independent bookmark manager
- mpdmenu: Music management using dmenu
- passmenu: get password from pass.
- passmenu2: "pass" browser, vertical display and recursive "pass" folder support
- run-recent : List recent commands first. End a command with ";" to run it in e terminal. source
- todo: one task per line. Write a new task, or valid an old task to remove it.
- via: simple dmenu-based launcher for apps, files, folders and shell commands
- dmenu_run_i: When dmenu_path input end with "!", the
command is started in a terminal. i.e. "top!".
- dmenu-launch: Simple and customizable
dmenu launcher written in Python for acessing passwords, docs and application shortcuts.
- switch: dmenu-based window switcher using wmctrl. If using dwm, requires the ewmhtags or focusonnetactive patch to be usefull.
- dmenu_bitwarden: Script to get Bitwarden passwords to Your clipboard.
- dmenu_vcard: Script to get e-mails and phone numbers to your clipboard using dmenu.
- dmenu_shot: Script to take screenshot using Flameshot and do image manupulation on using ImageMagic the output.
- dmenu-translate: Script to quickly translate text and look up word definitions